The Hindu Daily News Analysis || 9th July 2021 || UPSC Current Affairs || Prelims 2021 & Mains
In this video, we have discussed the essential news articles from different editions of “The Hindu” News Paper. This video decodes relevance of each article by comprehensively linking with UPSC syllabus, background for the article, present context, and 360-degree analysis of each article for UPSC Prelims and Mains dimensions.
At the end of the video, a Practice-cum-Revision session on UPSC Previous/Model MCQs is available, and Model/Previous Mains Questions are discussed/given for your practice.
Handwritten Notes: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1c38H80KR805G-8UWWiTf55mAkQHB5ZJx/view?usp=sharing
Handwritten Notes convenient for printing:
a. Single Side Notes – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gvqrH7PMqE1vbj9gG-joqHTDsAH5CI71/view?usp=sharing
b. Double Page Notes – https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xVNceOTM03BcsA4aH6g0jfC96m1Vxwwe/view?usp=sharing
►►Introduction – 0:00
►►List of Topics – 0:06
►►Time-Stamping of news articles:
1. OIC should be watchful of vested interests: MEA (OIC, India and OIC) – 0:14
2. Tracking fugitives everywhere (Fugitives, Extradition, NatGrid) – 4:05
3. A blip (GST, E way bills, Indirect Tax) – 13:23
4. Troubling prospects in Afghanistan (Doha accord, Afghan-US, Taliban) – 20:51
5. Kerala confirms its first Zika infection (Zika signs and symptoms, spread) – 27:47
6. New phase (Council of Ministers, 91st Constitutional amendment Act, Ar 74 and 75) – 32:01
7. Practice Prelims Questions – 36:21
8. Comments and Clarification – 39:39
9. Practice Mains Questions – 41:41
Important topics such as #Zika #OIC #CoM #91stConstitutionalAmendmentAct #Ar7475 #ewaybill #fugitives #extradition are vividly discussed in UPSC Civil Services Exam Perspective in this video, with a special Practice cum Revision session in the end.
Link for daily ‘The Hindu’ news analysis – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPiW7xDrJhw&list=PLolj3WrQmJe6eQA2s1SujU_WfN947VEFQ